about 1 month ago
6 months plus
The Job Holder will:
* Control, develop and monitor plans and procedures.
* Design, evaluate and deliver the technical governance of projects.
* Identify resource requirements to prepare for/carry out activities.
* Develop appropriate solutions for operational problems.
* Write Technical Specifications.
* Apply health, safety, environmental and waste management processes with engineering activities taking advice where necessary from appropriate specialists.
* Undertake the professional management and execution of contract and project works including observation of work to identify industry standards are applied.
* Monitor implementation of plans and procedures to ensure compliance with project schedules, safety procedures and legislation.
* Liaise effectively with regulators and stakeholders on specific projects.
* Perform the responsibilities of Management Appointments relevant to the post.
Qualifications: HND in Engineering or equivalent based on Engineering Council Standard for Engineering Technician
Experience: Minimum of 2 years Mechanical Engineering experience required
Desirable Skills, Attributes and experience:
* Structural experience
* Pressure vessel substantiation
* Lifting equipment/crane substantiation
* BPSS security clearance required