£300 - £350 per day
Vital Bristol Technology
6 days ago
Our client are a Mechanical, Electrical and Public Health design and build engineering and contracting business.
They are currently looking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer for current and up coming projects who can take projects from Tender to Handover.
Some of your accountabilities:
- Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Information review and comments
- Method Statements Risk Assessments
- Test and Commissioning Data collation, review and comment
- Complete site auditing and verification against designs and standards
- Manage deliverables detailed in the scope of works
Challenges of the job:
- Timely review of O&M and T&C information
- Audit Reports produced for each project
- Working with multiple stakeholders and different organisations.
- Achieving programme delivery to challenging timescales.
- Arrange for the procurement and delivery on time,
- Must have significant knowledge and experience in Mechanical Building Systems and Asset Management.
- Previously worked on LUL Projects would be desirable
- Good understanding of LUL Handover Process, Asset Information (O&Ms, NOWRI's, Asset Data) would be desirable
- Experience in Project Engineering and Management
- Able to understand complex, technical concepts and translate them into clear, accessible content with accuracy and attention to detail.
- An awareness of Environment, Health, Safety, Security and Quality practices as applicable to a rail environment.
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills with proven ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Confident and professional in face-to-face, phone, email and web communications.
- Knowledge of documentation management systems - IMS system and File Maker
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.