£34.00 - £35.00 per hour
2 months ago
* Carry out Mechanical Design and proving activities for harsh aerospace environments and develop and prepare solutions, individually or as a member of a project team.
* Support/liaise with manufacturing, resolving manufacturing problems & defects.
* Support to functional & environmental trials.
* Liaise with suppliers/purchasing to resolve any technical queries that may arise.
* Planning and reporting on own day-to-day activities to meet project milestones.
* Gain clarification of and help to generate requirements.
* Challenge extraneous requirements accordingly to reduce UPC and design complexity.
Skills and Knowledge:
* Experience of Creo 3D design tool essential.
FMEA, FEA, Design for Manufacture/Assembly, Environmental Gasket Sealing, Thermal management design, Tooling/fixtures design, Structural design, Defence Standards, Review processes, Product Lifecycles, Industrial validation, Design of PCB enclosures
* An ability to work as part of an engineering team and be able to partake in or host design reviews.
* An appreciation of other engineering areas/domains.
Owning Organization: Morson Group Limited Organization Distribution:
Customer Defined Fields:
Contingent Worker Status
Contingent Worker Level
ESD Training Required Yes
Additional Job Details:
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Six Hills Way SG1 2DA Stevenage