Skipton, North Yorkshire
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Mechanical Design Engineer
£35,000 - £40,000
My clients are a world leader in special purpose machinery and they are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineering Professional to join their growing team. As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be joining an established, growing SME with a strong focus on new product development, concept design and research and development.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be involved in the modification and maintenance of the business' product range and be hands-on in their research and development programme.
The successful applicant will:
- Have at least 2-3 years of industry design/manufacturing experience;
- An industry standard mechanical engineering or design-related qualification (Degree, HNC, HND,
- Strong 3D CAD skills; Solidworks, ProEngineer, Creo etc.
- Strong knowledge of key manufacturing processes.
- Plastic injection moulding, sheet metal fabrication, casting and machined components;
- Have a strong appreciation of designing for manufacture;
- Past experience of designing medical machinery would be ideal but not essential;
- Experience of working on the design and development of a product range supplied into a highly regulated industry is a distinct advantage;
- Experience in the application of design standards to product development;
- Knowledge of materials evaluation;
- Experience in a product development/R&D environment.
If you are looking for work, please can you send me a copy of your CV to:
0161 707 1516