Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
We are recruiting candidates all over the globe to come and live and work in Oberbayern.
To help with this growth we are looking for an exceptional Mechanical Design Engineer 3D CAD (Senior Engineer/ Expert)
Something you may be interested in:
* Actively support one of largest telecom companies in the word in its activity to open the first development and pre-production facility in Germany as part of a strategic program.
* Realize great targets by using the infrastructure and experience of the company in Germany with already over 2000 employees. Further external support will be available in order to build world- Top- level factory.
Within your role you work X-functional and support in building-up the infrastructure of MDE team. Actively you
* Define the work flow, design tools and templates @ Mechanical Design Engineering
* Design 3D parts and complex assemblies in order to support our advanced automation projects
* Develop and document platform concepts which support our Smart Manufacturing approach
* Co-operate closely with our experts for robotics and electrical design and align the designs
* Think out-of-the box and deliver creative solutions to find the best system level approach
* Define manufacturing processes and provide innovative solutions for advanced tools and gripper
* Specify materials, perform tolerance stacks and ensure the function of overall system
* Define standards for fixtures & mech. interfaces for production & R&D
These skills will help you to perform the role:
* Successful study of Mechanical Engineering (Maschinenbau) at University/ University of Applied Science
* 5-10 years of experience in mechanic 3D Design preferably in field of electronic manufacturing or automotive
* Ability to work effectively in multicultural and interdisciplinary teams with strong Chinese backbone
* Excellent self-management capabilities and very structured but pragmatic workstyle
* Senior Experience in using 3D CAD Tools i.e. SolidWorks / Siemens NX / Catia.
* Profound understanding of Smart Manufacturing and clear approaches how to support with smart assemblies
* International horizon is a priority
* German OR English C2, English or German B2
If you are enthusiastic to shape the Weilheim manufacturing technologies center together with us, with passionate, being part of a multicultural team and growing environment, feel free to contact us. Driving future technologies with focus on customer satisfaction is one of our missions.
Some Key words :
* Mechanical Design
* Platform design