Up to £0.00 per annum
5 months ago
Commissioning Engineer (mechanical biased)
* Be SQEP'd for the role
* Attend Factory acceptance tests acting in a lead role completing paperwork thoroughly for presentation at T&CP.
* Write commissioning reports
* Act in a lead role to review and approve Site acceptance documentation completing paperwork thoroughly for presentation at T&CP's
* Attend T&CP meetings
* Be capable of writing SAT and FAT documents
* Liaise with specialist commissioning contractors in the undertaking of commissioning works and demonstrations to stakeholders.
* Fat tests include Plant includes Air handling units and extract fans
* Sat tests include ventilation and water systems balancing
They also need to ideally have security clearance or MUST be able to obtain it, rate is circa £450 per day maximum and the contract would initially be for 6 months.