£0.00 - £27000.00 per annum
2 days ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Assembler to join a global engineering company based in Tring. This is your chance to join a growing, stable engineering company, assembling products that will be used around the globe!
Forming part of the Production Department you will be preparing, building and assembling product with the opportunity to improve current processes in order to achieve your customers requirements of cost, time and quality.
As Mechanical Assembler you will;
- Interpret and use drawings, process procedures and other written documentation to complete preparation and assembly of components.
- Form, prepare and align aluminium, copper and brass tubing along with bracketing and hardware.
- Braze, solder and bond tubing. Mount various assemblies and components.
- Perform metal treatment processes such as; polishing, painting, and pressure testing.
- Assist in the preparation of equipment for testing.
- Complete paperwork accurately and in a timely manner as required in the manufacturing process.
- Follow all safety policies, precautions, recommendations and procedures as may be applicable.
To be successful in this role you will hold previous experience of assembling product in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. You will be able to solder, braze and bond, being confident in your ability to assemble products in a timely manner. Working within a small team it is essential that you can work as a team, building morale and enthusiasm whenever possible.
If you would like the opportunity to join this leading engineering company, then please apply online today or contact Taylor on 0117 933 4597 for more information.