Up to £0.00 per day
4 months ago
Morson works closely with a global leader in providing IT, product, network, and operational services for digital service providers (DSP) around the world. They are working with a global telecoms business in Berkshire and require an MDM Engineer to work onsite with their customer.
* Shape robust solution for Customer MDM - multinational foot print of VGE and corporate customers spread across geographies.
* Establish and run Data Design Authority for Delivery within Data Domain on Customer MDM project of Data First.
* Work closely with Data Architects and Developers and Product experts from technology partners to take and influence key architectural and roadmap level discussions.
* Engage with senior stakeholders (business and IT) and coach junior project staff on MDM technology and solution matters.
* Work collaboratively with all SMEs across Sell, Build and Run domains and local markets to design MDM solution integration patterns and options ready for delivery.
* Define and refine robust fault tolerant MDM solution by bringing in innovative DataOps approaches so that the solution is available 24X7 365 days of the year.
* Proven track record of strong data management technical background in Data Modelling Design, Architecture and Product development areas.
* Data Quality and Reference Data management technology experience working in a B2B managed service business.
* Excellent technology experience defining solutions using a broad spectrum of data technologies (integration/ingestion - ETL/ESB), DQ, MDM, Databases (RDBMS and NoSQL) and scalable data platforms running on premise and cloud infrastructures.
* Experience of working in agile (SAFe method) delivery programmes.
* Experience of shaping solutions that delivered tangible business value out of data quality improvement initiatives.
* We're happy if you have strong design, data modelling and architecture experience and hands on coding experience.
Please contact Matthew Owen at Morson International for further information.