7 days ago
Inspection, servicing, repair, overhaul and conditioning of runway matting systems
- Carry out work to the required standard and specification as detailed on the job card in accordance with the customer requirements, current regulations, local instructions, processes and technical publications.
- To be responsible and accountable for the quality of own work by signature at inspection, and the completion of associated documentation in support of inspection/repair (including Failure reports, weapons examination documentation and inspection reports).
- Maintain service and repair up to level 4 overhaul of CL30/70 matting
- Light and Heavy fettling of matting pieces. Including the use of power tooling (grinders etc)
- Maintain miscellaneous job pieces.
- Carry out maintenance inspections on matting equipment.
- On occasion carry out welding tasks.
- Carry out complete rebuild as per the job specification to meet requirements
- Perform Basic engineering skills including fabrication and repair of components, carry out general manufacture and repair tasks.
- Work unsupervised.
- Operate Workshop and vehicle mounted cranes.