Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Up to £324.00 per day
9 months ago
The job holder is directly responsible to the Academic Manager Scientific Studies and his management team. He is a key member of the O&AT training delivery team at the King Faisal Air Academy (KFAA) and is primarily responsible for:
- The ongoing design and development of Mathematics and Physics courseware.
- The teaching of Mathematics and Physics to Officer Cadets.
- The maintenance of Officer Cadet discipline within the classroom environment.
- The assessment of Officer Cadets during the Scientific Studies phase.
- The recording and reporting of any issues that affect training delivery.
- Provide regular reports concerning cadet's academic progress, lesson attendance and discipline.
- Regularly review courseware for relevant subject areas as part of the SAT.
- Recommend and implement changes to relevant courseware.
- Regularly review assessments for relevant subject areas as part of the SAT.
- Recommend and implement changes to assessments in relevant subject areas.
- Apply Company procedures for configuration control of curriculum and courseware, including preparing documentation and supporting data for curriculum or courseware change requests.
- Recommend the acquisition or purchase of relevant courseware or equipment.
- Integrate new courseware or equipment into the relevant course.
- Ensure all training equipment is properly maintained and stored.
- Relevant Master's degree (preferably an MSc), or equivalent.
- Completion of a one year post graduate teaching course, an Instructional Technique (IT) course or equivalent.
- Relevant instructional and teaching experience within five years prior to appointment.
- Experience in the design and development of courseware and training materials.
- Fluency in English to IELTS 7 level if non-native speaker.
- IT literate with knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Life Cycle Management processes.
- Knowledge of the Systems Approach to Training (SAT).
- Knowledge of configuration management.
- Knowledge of quality assurance activities.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
The job holder is to have a tertiary College, University or Military Academy background and have specialist knowledge in at least one of the following: