We are looking for a Mathematics Instructor for our client, BAE Systems Strategic Aerospace Services (BSL) based in Qatar. The Mathematics Instructor is responsible for delivery of Mathematics within Qatar Technical Institute in Doha, Qatar.
The Mathematics Instructor will develop and deliver a range of mathematics modules within the QTI's engineering program. Flexibility is required as there may be variation to this depending on the institute's needs.
In accordance with the assessment strategy, the Mathematics Instructor will develop and follow robust tracking and assessment methods to ensure standards are maintained, thus ensuring progress within the QTI.
The Mathematics Instructor will actively contribute to the continuing improvement of the QTI, through identification of ideas and embracing the suggestions of others.
The role requires development and delivery of mathematics within the QTI, both in the classroom and the workshops.
The role requires proficiency in a range of teaching approaches from presentations to student-centred inquiry-base methods.
The role requires the instructor to be organised and capable of designing lesson plans with clear learning objectives and outcomes using online Learning Management Systems.
The role requires conduct of assessments in accordance with the assessment strategy in place.
* Deliver mathematics courses within the QTI, thus ensuring training is delivered in line with quality and delivery targets.
* Maintain and develop a customer-focused approach that delivers customer satisfaction.
* Work in collaboration with colleagues to ensure high quality unified approach to teaching mathematics.
* Ensure all SHE requirements are met in the training environment.
* Ensure compliance with statutory, regulatory, and corporate requirements.
* Must have 3 years' experience of teaching mathematics, with English as the teaching medium and have the following minimum qualifications:
* A Batchelor's degree in Mathematics or relevant subject
* A teaching qualification such as a B.Ed or PGCE in Mathematics or 2 yrs. experience in training design following BSAT/DSAT model or ADDIE
* Experience of teaching in the Middle East
* Ability to teach engineering, science, IT if required
* Experience of developing materials for an LMS
- Sector: Aerospace and Defence
- Contact: Nick Wallwork
- Contact Email: email@example.com
- Start Date: ASAP
- Expiry Date: 03 October 2021
- Job Ref: 191096NW1_1630663652