Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £12.50 per hour
6 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Material Supply Chain controller for our prestigious client based at Manchester Airport.
- To procure, plan and provision materials in advance of Scheduled Aircraft Maintenance for the Hangar, Line stations and out sourced maintenance.
- To carry out:
o Non AOG purchasing in hours.
o Logistical planning for checks. ( BOM progression and exception management)
o Consignment Stock management/replenishment.
o Min/Max settings.
o Monitor and progress rotable control and asset management between TCAE and contracted organisations.
o Consignment Stock replenishment
o Repair management.
o Vendor/supplier management.
o Vendor QA ( Consumable Team)
o Rectify Internal Quarantine issues.
o Catalogue uploading (consumable team.)
o Manage redundant stock
o Check pricing for accounts.
- Control invoicing of loans.
- To liaise with the Material Forecaster on all matters that could affect company forecasting.
- To attend pre-input meetings as required and address and report all material issues arising.
- To ensure at the final pre-input meeting the Customer Support Teams are fully aware of any on going issues.
- To promote improvements and development where possible.
- To Liaise with Maintrol Duty Supervisors, Production Planning Supervisor, Customer