Up to £0.00 per hour + Rate on application
3 months ago
Morson International are currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to take on a Material Management role for one of our defence clients based in Cheadle Hulme.
* Responsible for overseeing warehousing, shipping, receiving, and handling of materials. Supervises transport of materials to and from departments and ensures material needs are met throughout the organisation.
* A level I supervisor is considered a working supervisor with little authority for personnel actions. May require a bachelors degree in area of speciality.
* Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on extensive experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
* Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
* Special Considerations: Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
* Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated. Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least industrial and may be considered heavy as determined by other exposures.
Drug & Alcohol test will be required