Golborne, Greater Manchester
£25.00 - £30.00 per hour
5 months ago
In addition to the below Job Description we are looking for a candidate with immediate or imminent availability
Hours approx 8am - 5pm
Based in Golborne
Dynamics AX trained
Fairly good knowledge of the northern material market Civil Background with a strong personality.
* Regionally focused experienced procurement specialist who identifies the regional operating unit demand and supply chain capacity for the regional operating unit.
* Propose the procurement strategy for the regional operating unit and develop the regional supply chain to suit the demand.
* Provide market competitive procurement solutions for the operating unit which demonstrate best overall value for money.
* Provide an effective and professional service in the procurement of sub-contractors and materials covering: -
o Work winning / Pre-construction procurement strategy and supply chain selection for Bid Leader
o Construction stage project procurement for Project Leader, including: -
Production and driving of the procurement schedule
Development of work package documents in conjunction with project teams
Work package procurement
Production of sub-contracts in conjunction with project teams.
Management of sub-contract formalities (execute, bonds, warranties)
* Supply chain management, including structuring the supply chain, carrying out performance and relationship management to drive improved performance/cost benefits.
* Generate and encourage an efficient, productive and continuously improving supply chain performance within the trades.
* Support the group procurement functional goals and objectives within the region