about 1 month ago
Morson International have an exciting opportunity for a Material Supply Officer based at a well-known Aerospace company, these roles are to work under the UK site based in Italy to ensure parts are available for the UK production. We have two positions available which include one to be based in Italy full time and the other requires someone full time who can travel to Italy every other week.
You will be responsible for developing, planning and implementing strategies and actions that deliver operational excellence to Manufacturing, Aircraft Operations, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing and Material Logistics, Tooling, Site Services, Quality and Information Systems.
- Provide customer service within Leonardo and Stakeholders
- Work towards tight deadlines to ensure all parts and materials arrive at the workforce on time
- General administration duties
- Plan, coordinate and project manage the supply of materials/products
You will have the following:
- IT literate (SAP experience desirable)
- Customer service experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Ability to work towards strict deadlines
- Must be willing to travel/live in Italy
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply today or contact us for more information!