Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a Material Supply Officer based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
Develop, plan and implement strategies and actions that deliver operational excellence to Manufacturing, Aircraft Operations, Supply Chain Management, Warehousing & Materiel Logistics, Tooling, Site Services, Quality and Information Systems.
Key Job Accountabilities and Essential skills knowledge and experience
To manage a supply chain that consistently and accurately meets our future requirements in terms of business need; ensuring the timely supply of parts, equipment and services to the required quality standard and in the most economic manner in accordance with defined programme requirements, the customer's requirements and the relevant company policies.
- The Job holder will have a sound educational background and a minimum 2 years' experience within a material supply, procurement /commercial or manufacturing environment. Has experience of working across/within functional teams and have experience in managing suppliers to achieve high levels of business satisfaction and confidence in their ability to meet business requirements.
- Will be required to work within a rapidly changing environment, and will need to have the ability to balance a significant number of variables before reaching an informed decision on supply issues.
- Possess influencing skills, and negotiation skills to ensure delivery of outputs and product in or from areas where you have no direct authority.
- The Job holder should possess good communication skills (written and verbal) including the ability to influence internally and externally and solve problems using own initiative or on occasion by seeking assistance.
- Advanced team working skills and capable of co-ordinating some multi-functional team activity.
- Capable of operating at Senior levels within both company and supplier organisations.
- Ability to work using own initiative, without assistance.
Please contact us for more information