about 1 month ago
Morson International have an opportunity available for a Material Supply Officer to join one of our reputable Aerospace clients based in Yeovil, Somerset. This is a full time, ongoing contract to work within the Material Planning and Control department.
You will be responsible to plan, coordinate and expedite the supply of materials, parts and/or information to meet programme requirements.
- Coordinate and position products and services to meet specified programme requirements in additional to ensuring the delivery of products and services to meet both company and customer expectations
- Regularly review the order book, addressing outstanding acknowledgements, forecast dates and order book alignment
- Understand the need and appropriate time to escalate and then support the commodity team leader
- Ensure blocked invoices are managed and cleared
Essential Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Experience within an Aerospace/engineering environment would be desirable
- IT literate (Microsoft packages) and SAP would be advantageous
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
If you have the following experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information.