about 1 month ago
Morson International currently have an opportunity for a Material Supply Officer to join one of our reputable Aerospace clients in Yeovil, Somerset. This is a full time, ongoing contract position to work within the Material Planning and Control department.
You will be responsible for planning, coordinating and expediting the supply of materials, parts and/or information to meet programme requirements.
- Support the Supply Chain Manager and team leader for the commodity in executing the material deliveries from company sub-tier
- Regularly review order book, addressing outstanding acknowledgements, forecast dates and order book alignment
- Ensure SAP database is kept up to date
- Coordinate and position products and services to meet the specified programme requirements
- Organise and manage supplier KPI reviews, including KPI presentations and recording actions arising
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to communicate with both internal and external customers
- Experience within a Material Supply/Manufacturing environment would be desirable
- IT literate (Microsoft Office)
- Problem solving and negotiation skills to ensure delivery of products
If you have the following experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney Tucker for more information.