7 months ago
Responsible for the provision of Consumeable/Repairable items in accordance with I&RM policy, processes and systems encompassing both Forward and Reverse Supply Chain controls for such items. In addition to support wherever possible the provision of activities which will display an effective and timely supply to deliver in line with agreed Client service VRN levels/requirements minimising the risk to Lost Man Training Days achieving relevant KPI targets for MR01-04 activity.
- Ensure all H&S standards and policies are adhered to in accordance with the Babcock Values, Standards and ways of working 'Home Safe Every Day'.
- To comply with DSG Equality and Diversity Policy, CE DSG's Quality Policy and Manual, CE's Health, Safety and Environmental policies, and DSG Agency and Local Procedures
- Working closely with the Operations Production team & associated Supply Planners, attending weekly review meetings in order to capture material and supply-chain risks .
- Participate in early identification of material issues and report by exception where the material plan cannot be met and a compliant KPI service to the Customer is at risk.
- Adhere to processes to deliver RDD service levels and comply with agreed KPIs.
- Engage with key departments including Procurement, Purchasing, Technical Services & Warehousing to mitigate business risks and deliver material availability.
- Responding to material shortages, emergent work & critical items through interrogation of various business systems available; sharing requirements with Engineering, Procurement & Workshop Purchasing teams to create, source, & mitigate against production order demands.
- Participate in the "New Item Creation" process, setting up new items with known supply route and mitigating with relevant Departments where the sourcing of items directly affects Client delivery and may result in KPI failure.
- Run relevant business reports to monitor and maintain RDD process adherence, identify where items remain outstanding and not been delivered resulting in revised RDDs being submitted.
- Taking ownership of identifying all parts that need to be reported through "BOPs" listing (Babcock Operational Priority Spares) declared Weekly. This will involve the identification of shortages, quality issues, urgent material requirements and working closely with all key stakeholders to identify such material, provide communication and expedite to an acceptable operational and Client satisfactory resolution.
- Adhere to all COSL processes as and when deemed relevant in order to source non SS3 parts.
- Raise POs for 1043 items where item classification is "repairable" and progress/expedite accordingly.
- Develop excellent and effective communication lines with Workshop Operational teams and I&RM acting as the central focal point, providing responses on progress of material based actions through adopting a policy of effective communications.
- To assist in the delivery of achievable production plans using business processes in order to meet the Customer's needs.
- Adopt, in delivery of the role, a policy of Continuous Improvement engaging as a Team Player at all times and harness efforts to deliver an efficient and effective Client Delivery Service.
- To ensure effective processes and measures are operating to ensure on-time deliveries to Customers.
- To provide support and engagement to progress new business opportunities, providing accurate data in order to progress any Commercial opportunity that may arise
- Provide support to the main Departmental Stakeholders at Site and UK wide in all aspects of process and delivery where there is deemed to be a shared benefit
- Ensure conformance with all business system processes.
Oversee and expedite any emergent works through the adoption and adherence to the