Up to £8.21 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
4 months ago
And 1.33 for bank holidays worked
Also includes nights
* Conduct safe trucks driving
* Using SAP scanner to find / relocate / place the reels
* Conduct safe loading/unloading conveyors and racking in production area
* Transporting lamination raw material reels from conveyor to lamination dept.
* Transporting work in progress reels from lamination to curing process
* Transporting finished goods to conveyors
* Taking care of material flow process
* Making sure that reels on production racking are secured with banding
* Keeping slitting and racking area free from left over pallets and reel chocks
* Refilling slitting consumables (cardboard, reel wrap, pallets etc) .
* Fork Lift Truck (FLT) driving required for the safe unloading/loading of vehicles
* Main gate management to ensure safe access/egress to yard
* Maintenance and tidiness of the yard and perimeter
* Low level painting in the yard area
* Weeding, and litter picking as required, all round the yard and perimeter that's not included in the current landscaping contract
* Monitoring to ensure staff and visitors cars are parked correctly in the allocated spaces,
* Conduct periodic security checks across site
* During winter period, ensure all external lights are operating and report
* Conduct emission checks around the perimeter
* Conduct pressure washing of the walls/building's/containers etc as directed
* Conduct winter maintenance around all site in the winter
* Other reasonable generic tasks associated with control and management of the yard will be conducted, agreed initially with the site lead
* Respond in a timely manner to any issues such as fork lift driver requests from the Production team
* Provide Banksman cover as necessary.
* Help in waste handling when required,
* Undertake training as necessary to maintain the requirements of the service.
* The use of external cleaning equipment
* Have an understanding of basic health and safety principles
* Attain a consistent specified standard of cleaning
* Able to work as a team to meet work schedules
* Good communication and customer care skills
* Capable of working with minimum supervision
* Awareness of risk assessments and working safely with equipment
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.