Up to £0.00 per hour + Rate on application
3 months ago
Morson International are currently seeking Warehouse Operatives with Team Leader responsibilities for one of our defence Clients based in Helsby.
- Conformation of standard work.
- Provide reports (KPI's).
- Adherence to Company and legislative Health and Safety requirements in all work processes.
- Support warehouse team to deliver to customer schedule
- Lead Tier 1 meetings ensuring that standardology is adhered to and employee
- Engagement is evident
Any other reasonable requests as determined by the Operations Supervisor in accordance with the level of responsibility of the role.
* Ability to work successfully as part of a team and the ability to coach when needed.
* Good working Knowledge of SAP & MS Office Including Excel
* Self-motivated, proactive and driven.
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate at all levels using a variety of methods / tools.
Start date - ASAP
Day shift hours may vary but will be confirmed after interview. They can range between 6am & 6pm.
A drug screening must be conducted on all successful candidates.