3 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Material Coordinator for a reputable Aerospace client based in Yeovil, Somerset. This is a full time, contract position with the potential to become a permanent position.
You will support the Material Manager with the Material Service Element of a production order book to ensure successful milestones and aircraft deliveries are achieved within financial and working budgets.
- Support the Material Manager in the planning and provision of appropriate material solutions to the production lines of the Yeovil site
- Manage and influence internal relationships and develop strong relationships with senior management and stakeholders
- Prioritise and allocate assets for production within your own programme and where applicable, agree priorities with the Production Managers
- Assist the Production Manager in providing accurate and timely inputs into the internal company process
Skills and experience:
- Experience within a production/materials role within Aerospace or Engineering is essential
- IT literate (Microsoft Office)
- Knowledge of logistics and material supply would be desirable
- Strong communication and organisational skills
If you have the following experience and would like to be considered, please apply today or contact Courtney for more information.