ZAR25000.00 - ZAR30000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Morson International is looking for a Material Controller for a leading Telecommunications Company.
Note: Please read carefully and take note of criteria before applying, only suitable candidates will be considered
Summary of tasks:
- Create all MR for the project as per requirement work order.
- Make sure all contracts numbers are inbound (Liaise with SCM)
- Liaise with all RPM's, Product Mangers about equipment and project forecasts.
- Create MR's and arrange rollout equipment delivery to Subcon/clients in time.
- Insure that all local materials are enough as per project forecast.
- Insure that all created MR are approved and picked at the warehouse in time.
- Create TR to transfer equipments to other regions (if required)
- Create RN's for all equipment returned for the project
- Ensure site materials are correctly picked on CES, as required per site.
- Avoid Open A/B Box application
- Make sure Site Configuration approved in advance
- Follow site configuration approved by the TD
- Make sure all fields are filled in with correct and complete information on the CES system (i.e. site ID, site Address, pick-up person, Delivery Date etc.)
Job Specific Requirements
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic understanding on general software knowledge and equipped with excellent IT and MS software.
- Have hands-on experience with a good track record in implementing large scale project
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work as an individual or as part of the team.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Equipped with in-depth understanding of telecom industry,
- Capability of understanding the customer's and project requirements
- Basic management knowledge and capability of managing equipments;
- Willingness to work and respond to customer complains 24 x 7.
- Must be analytical, detail and systematic
- Good spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a team and build up good relations with all projects stake holders.
- Self motivated.
- Working in team environment with a strong client focus and project delivery
- Matric or above
- Prefer 2 years working experience of GSM Technology
- Expert in MS Excel.
- 1 years experience on Logistic (Warehousing Management)
Should you not receive a response within 7 working days , please consider your application unsuccessful