Aerospace and Defence
Up to £15.00 per hour
about 2 months ago
Morson International are currently looking to recruit a Material/Stock Controller on behalf of our aerospace client based in Portsmouth.
- To provide the timely and accurate compilation and delivery of kits, consumables "as required" items and raw materials to production, assembly, integration and test areas.
- To support current and future programmes through the rationalisation of legacy project stock holdings by the relocation of such to a more appropriate and cost effective location in accordance with site procedures.
- To ensure material receipt, distribution and accurate kitting in accordance with production & Projects schedules to meet Airbus Defence & Space business targets.
- The monitoring and creation of interplant material demand & supply shipments across all partner sites.
- To ensure all parts are expedited in a timely manner.
- To ensure the accuracy and availability of inventory by performing cycle counting and shelf life control processes in accordance with the business system operation procedures.
- To provide support & Cover for other areas of Central Logistics, inspection as and when required.
- The compilation and delivery of kits, consumables "as required" items and raw materials to production, assembly, integration and test areas.
- The visibility and control of kits for storage & distribution, pre & post project delivery.
- The control of hazardous /high value/hyper sensitive goods.
- Perform weekly cycle counts.
- Input to daily kit status report.
- Perform weekly 5S audits.
- Monitoring & raising of interplant shipments.
- Stock control & inventory management
- Hazardous & sensitive equipment handling.
- Facility & maintenance deployment in a Cleanroom (Class 100) environment.
- Effective communications
- Computer Literate.