5 months ago
A Master Data Administrator is required to join the Operations Team. Responsibility will cover the management, support and administration of all item/product data, asset management, BOM inclusion, configuration management and change management support; ensuring the consistency and quality of all released product data into the ERP system.
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of Microsoft Office specifically strong in Excel
- Flexible knowledge to help and support others.
- Experience of working in an engineering environment would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills.
- Awareness of how a business ERP tool interacts
- Knowledge of TeamCenter and ERP/Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 would be an advantage.
- Generating and managing part numbers/drawing numbers
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Creating and maintaining item/product data on ERP system, liaising with other business areas as required
- Administration of data in support of the Bills of Material and other controlled documentation
- Managing the data between design tool and ERP item data, including implementation of engineering changes - creating and maintaining item variant data as necessary
- Updating each product's history of change on asset management system
- Maintaining the security and integrity of data
- Ability to work with all stakeholders and able to
- Able to recognise the "bigger picture".
- Able to acquire new technical knowledge on the job with strong multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong and pragmatic problem solving approach
- Demonstrate honesty and integrity
- Ability to work with all stakeholders
- Work as a team member and as an individual.
- Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.