about 1 year ago
Marketing Operations Manager
- Accountable for EMEA Key Account merchant growth operations, including merchant sales and marketing planning, customer experience improvement and payment success rate optimisati
- Develop marketing campaigns with both external merchants and internal marketing team in HQ to come up with the offer to users, the communication channels, both in app storefronts, and the media plan.
- Execute marketing campaigns and work closely with both merchants and HQ marketing team on optimising the results.
- Support Business Development sales pitch by understanding the merchant's painpoint and demonstrating the value of marketing channels.
- Work closely with the Product team and HQ Marketing team to increase the exposure for EMEA merchants and improve end-to-end journey for users.
- Work hand in hand with PR team to promote presence in EMEA focused on the launch of a partnership or a merchant
- Understand how to integrate marketing operations, merchants collaboration, and consumer service to enhance transaction amount
- 7+ years of hands-on marketing operations and merchant management experience well versed in engaging with French merchants, including major brands, retailors and online shopping platforms
- A successful track record of creating and implementing marketing campaigns that deliver measurable results
- Ability to influence and negotiate with internal stakeholders and third party vendors to achieve objectives
- Excellent time management, presentation, organizational and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, hands on and able to multi-task across a range of programs in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- BS/BA in Marketing or related field
- Must be bilingual - Fluent in Mandarin (verbal, read and write) is a must French or Italy is a must