Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
I am seeking a talented, experienced, and motivated Senior Paid Media Executive to work alongside the Head of Paid Media in delivering the business Paid Media strategy.
Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will have a strong-knowledge of all Paid verticals including Search, Social, Display, as well as a willingness to succeed in a fast-paced environment. The Senior Paid Media Exec will work across a range of brands to ensure campaigns are created effectively and compliant in line-with industry standards.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES:
* Reporting in to the Head of Department, you will work alongside the Paid Media team to deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual targets across Paid Social.
* Create and optimise campaigns primarily across (yet not limited to) Google Ads, Facebook and Twitter.
* Work alongside Head of Paid Media around budgets, forecasts, and campaign analysis.
* Be familiar with tracking and analytic tools to identify trends, opportunities, and areas of growth.
* An understanding of conversion rate optimisation inc A/B testing for maximum results.
* Develop a strong understanding of the brand portfolio, the marketplace, and compliance, to deliver the best possible campaigns.
* Keep pace with industry trends and developments.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
* Proven track record in Paid Media is essential
* Experience with Google Ads/Ad Words is essential
* You must have exceptional written skills and a keen eye for detail
* Ability to work with a budget to achieve monthly/quarterly/annual targets
* You must have good presentation and communication skills
* Highly analytic with an understanding of customer lifetime values.
* Be flexible
* Be a Team Player.