München (81249), Bayern
€75000 - €100000 per annum
13 days ago
Marketing Manager (Manufacturing industry) - Munich
Morson International are working with a world leading ICT Solutions company who are looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team in Munich. The Marketing Manager will introduce the latest innovative technologies in real business scenarios to our customers and partners in the Finance and Manufacturing vertical. The Marketing Manager will be sitting in the centre of all industry branding and integrated marketing campaigns while cooperating closely with business development and sales of industry sectors across the organisation.
The Marketing Manager will be:
* Based on business strategy and plan, design integrated industry marketing programs, to increase Huawei Enterprise industry solutions' awareness, ensure the value proposition and key messages are effectively delivered to target audiences. And generate leads by combining online and offline marketing tactics.
* Conduct industry market research and generate in-depth customer insights to identify business opportunities (finance and manufacturing industry).
* Build up and maintain relationship with industry media and industry associations for better ecosystem.
* Translate technical advantages into industry business added-values and customer success Develop compelling messaging based on branding strategy and customer's real business scenarios for internal sales enablement, communication to partners and end customers. * Create vertical solution marketing content and materials for events and digital marketing programs for targeted markets, including case study, advertorials, adverts, media byline, and so on.
* Work and align very closely with key stakeholders: industry business development, alliance and partner, country sales and field marketing and so on
The Successful Marketing Manager will have:
* You have a minimum of 3 years of industry marketing experience with well-rounded marketing skillset, preferably in ICT industry. Strong interests in the industry digitalization.
* Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
* Passion for marketing content writing and developing marketing materials.
* Able to work well under pressure and in a fast changing and multi-culture environment.
* Strong sense of ownership with a focus to detail and perfection.
* Experience within a Manufacturing company (For example, BMW)
* Experience within the ICT industry
If you are interested and would like to find out more, apply now and I will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, contact Jake from Morson for more information