Up to £45000.00 per annum + bonus and company car
6 days ago
The key objective of the role is to define and manage the customer engagement strategy across the organisation's chosen routes to market. This involves developing and maintaining a detailed understanding of customer, channel and sector needs, customer performance and potential, market share perception, competitor activity, the legislative environment, and trends.
* To lead business thinking, idea generation and innovation across Customer and Channel, demand and lead generation, business and market insight as well as brand and perception.
* Work closely with Sales, Customer Service, Supply Chain, Category and Finance to develop and implement a rolling three-year Channel Marketing Plan which is aligned with the Organisations Strategic Plan and which delivers the Organisation's Annual Budget.
* Define the target market, the key players, key decision makers, and how to access the market.
* Drive a clear understanding of segmentation within the business, including the segment needs, business proposition, engagement strategy, and prioritisation.
* Ensure all Stakeholders fully understand and deliver against the needs, prioritisation and proposition for the target segments.
* Establish credibility with customers at appropriate levels, so that they have confidence we not only understand their issues and needs but that they will be dealt with quickly and effectively.
* Pro-actively interface with customers and the sales teams and be a 'point of contact' where required for customers.
* Develop relationships with key customers so that they can be targeted for Voice of Customer insights.
Skills & Experience:
* Knowledge of Construction, how it works and the key elements to a project.
* Proven marketing capability at both a strategic and delivery level.
* Marketing qualifications from a recognised body
* Experience working in a customer centric environment.
* A solid strategic understanding
* Budget setting and management based on return on investment.
* Understanding how return on investment can be maximised by activity and channel.
* Experience influencing other departments and colleagues across a number of projects towards a common goal.