£21000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
21 days ago
Marketing Executive - Somerset - up to £24,000
Reports to Global Brand Manager your responsibilities will include:
* Manage internal planning and logistics of assigned trade shows and exhibitions and attend these where necessary, including for research purposes.
* Manage long-term relationships with press contacts, organise product reviews, press advertising, and create interview and comment opportunities for the brand.
* Scan all press cuttings, file and create a monthly report.
* Manage the social media sites & the yearly plan, with sign off from GBM.
* Work with design team to develop advertisements.
* Propose an advertising plan and scheduling (Researching publications in all distribution territories) in line with brand objectives.
* Manage the implementation of the approved advertising schedule.
* Ensure artwork is supplied on time and in correct format.
* Ensure editorial has required approvals.
* Monitor and report on distributor advertising and marketing activity.
* Monitor industry and consumer blog sites and forums and propose comment responses.
* Conduct market research when required.
* General administration: invoices, expenses, GBM Expenses, PO raising and budget tracking.
* Manage updates to websites.
* Assist with production of catalogues/brochures.
* Assist with mail shots. Plan & implement the Triton email campaign.
* Produce mailing lists as required.
* Action remove from mailing lists requests via marketing inbox.
* Action 'online stockist' requests via marketing inbox.
* Any other projects/tasks required to support the marketing department.
* Create good relationships & maintain contact with any brand ambassadors/sponsorships.
* Support the Global Brand Manager to develop the Triton brand.
You must have a marketing background and ideally SAP.