Rate on Application
4 months ago
Working within the Business Development team, the candidate will be expected to have a good understanding of marketing, the effect of this for our business and knowledge of the tasks required to support the marketing effort. Willingness to travel is essential as part of the role is supporting the sales and marketing effort globally with the German teams.
The principal duties are listed below:
* Manage Internal Communications - SharePoint, Display Screens, Monitor and Measure Key Metrics.
* Assist in detailed market research and analysis across strategic market domains; researching competitor activity; analysing market demographics; identifying potential target markets or gaps in the market; reporting strategy analysis to senior management to ensure that all business development activities are optimised.
* Delivery of external marketing activities. You will have the opportunity to support operational marketing campaigns and undertake various tasks within the marketing mix. This could include the creation and production of brochure and datasheet collateral, website content development, communications, events management and customer briefings.
* Assist in maintaining and enhancing the company's corporate image.
* Working alongside the sales support team in Germany.
Some of the tasks associated with the post will be time critical, so the candidate will be required at times to work to tight timescales.
The candidate will be required to develop knowledge of the processes and co-ordination of their appointed areas with the help of the Marketing Manager in the first instance, but eventually will be expected to take full responsibility for their appointed tasks. Willingness to work in a team environment is essential.