£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum
2 months ago
I am recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator for my Construction Client in Hatfield.
The main purpose of this dynamic role is to help promote the business internally and externally by producing powerful, sales orientated content for high level publications and press releases, whilst optimising copy for digital channels including social media and website.
Working inside a friendly team who operate in a busy corporate environment, you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Marketing & Communications and providing support across all marketing activities, including management of marketing campaigns, events and social media activity.
To be considered for the role you will need to be a well-organised, self-starters with a 'can-do' positive attitude and are able to work to deadlines
* Promote the business internally and externally by producing content for high level publications and media outlets
* Obtaining knowledge/information by visiting our work sites and interviewing/discussing the works for case study purposes
* Responsible for the timely planning, management and completion of case studies
* Contribute in the planning, development, and execution of press releases and news articles
* Identifying opportunities to enhance and improve the marketing offering, whilst sharing best practice with the team
* Help organise and attend events to gather information and take photos for marketing purposes
* Support and assist other members of the marketing team, including with: Digital comms, intranet news stories, social media and photography
Key skills and experience;
* Copywriting skills, exceptional persuasive writing, reviewing and editing abilities
* You will be able to communicate at all levels, while being inquisitive and able to gather information from others
* Project management skills, having the ability to be able to confidently handle time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
* A good eye for a photo
* Basic knowledge of Adobe packages, including InDesign and Photoshop
* Construction related marketing experience