Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£180.00 - £200.00 per day
3 months ago
Morson are proud to own the interim recruitment on behalf of Manchester Airports Group (MAG)
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced and exciting Marketing role within a busy IT department for a large commercial organisation.
The purpose of this role is to provide an efficient and effective marketing coordination support service to the Communications and Marketing Manager.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Graphic design using InDesign
- Video making and editing using Premier Pro
- Experience of designing and managing direct mail campaigns through Mail Chimp and analysing data
- Draft written communications to a good level
- Infographic design
- Web design experience preferred (Wordpress)
- Commercial client relationship management - administration such as email campaigns, inbox management and email responses, database management, calls and appointment making
The suitable candidate for this role will have excellent organisational and communication skills, and personality is key, being confident in dealing with a variety of internal and external stakeholders especially over the telephone is of high importance too.
We will consider candidates who have experience in this area and would be looking for a part time role to fit around lifestyle, equally the role is available on a full time basis.
Morson International is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
The Morson Group is committed to equal opportunities.
The Morson Group is signed up to the Jobcentre employment service's 'Disability Confident Scheme'. This means that any applicant considering themselves to have a disability and who meet the essential criteria for the job (see person specification) will be guaranteed an interview.
We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our workforce to reflect the local community