£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
17 days ago
Morson Talent are proud to be partnering up with leading British-based property investment and development business specialising in the regeneration and remediation of brownfield land and urban environments. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their team at Trentham Estate.
The Trentham Estate is one of the country's top visitor destinations. Comprising 725 acres, it is the last remnants of one of England's great garden estates. The estate attracts in the region of 3 million visitors a year, due to its wide appeal and diverse activities to engage every generation!! With this in mind, we are looking to secure a passionate Marketing Assistant to transition into this exciting role!!
The main purpose of the role centres around supporting the Marketing Manager in promoting The Trentham Estate as a top-quality visitor destination of national significance, with something for everyone to enjoy!!
- Update all sections of website to keep content accurate, fresh, engaging and optimal for search engines.
- Support moves to responsive website.
- Increase organic and referral traffic to website via online listings on sites of significance, through use of social media and SEO activity.
- Support blog and social media liaising with tenants and colleagues to provide engaging content for visitors.
- Bring structure and regularity to social media posts across existing channels and examine the opportunities available in new platforms such as Pinterest.
- Help monitor and measure the impact of social media and present meaningful statistics.
- Assist with leaflet/poster/sign briefs, proof checking, amendments, gain production quotations, organise deliveries on time and within budget.
- Assist our public relations efforts with press release content, checking, updating the news section on website, clippings and coverage filing and reporting.
- Help devise a media schedule, brief ads, check, submit, obtain voucher copies and report on impact of advertising.
- Organise images and visual assets for ease of reference on server and website media folder.
- Assist with research to better inform future campaigns.
- Provide support for the front of house team, including cover for reactive social media during peak times such as some bank holidays and evening events
- Work with product managers to deliver marketing campaigns through marketing assets and channels
- Additional marketing support when required
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- Proven hands on marketing experience
- An outgoing personality with excellent communications skills and written English.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn, in a fast-paced, demanding and customer focused workplace.
- Able to appreciate and take a use-able photograph.
- Existing knowledge of the attraction is highly desirable