about 1 month ago
Atlas Elektronik UK
ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK develop, supply and support cutting-edge maritime technology for customers worldwide working closely with the UK Royal Navy to create products which protect lives at sea.
Due to continued success AEUK are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant to work within the marketing team to support the ATLAS Group global marketing effort.
Scope & financial impact
Working within the Business Development team, the post holder will be expected to have a good understanding of marketing, the effect of
this for our business and knowledge of the tasks required to support the marketing effort. Willingness to travel is essential as part of the role
is supporting the sales and marketing effort globally with the Group marketing teams.
The principal duties are listed below:
- Manage Internal Communications - SharePoint, Display Screens, Monitor and Measure Key Metrics.
- Assist in detailed market research and analysis across strategic market domains researching competitor activity analysing market demographics identifying potential target markets or gaps in the market reporting strategy analysis to senior management to ensure that all business development activities are optimised.
- Delivery of external marketing activities. You will have the opportunity to support operational marketing campaigns and undertake various tasks within the marketing mix. This could include the creation and production of brochure and datasheet collateral, website content development, communications, events management and customer briefings.
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing the AEUK corporate image.
- Working alongside the sales support team in Bremen
Some of the tasks associated with the post will be time critical, so the post holder will be required at times to work to tight timescales.
The post holder will be required to develop knowledge of the processes and co-ordination of their appointed areas with the help of the Marketing Manager in the first instance, but eventually will be expected to take full responsibility for their appointed tasks. Willingness to work in a team environment is essential.
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required:
- You will be on course for a degree in Marketing or equivalent in or related subject.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to interact with people at all levels both within the company and externally
- Able to build rapport and develop working relationships
- Strong team focus
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work independently at times under own initiative and drive with new ideas
- Ability to use own initiative when working under pressure
- Ability to lead and motivate others, maintain a high level of professionalism
- Prioritise and manage personal workload to ensure deadlines are achieved.
- Good research and analytical skills for market research
- Willing to learn the principles of the export control processes in respect of exporting marketing materials
- Willingness to travel in the UK and overseas
Key accountabilities may include
- Planning, managing and executing of events to firm deadlines and delivery within allocated budgets
- Planning. Management and execution of marketing strategies
- Maintaining and enhancing the AEUK corporate image