Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Morson International have a vacancy for a Marketing Administrator based in Yeovil for a leading Aerospace Company.
An opportunity has arisen within the Marketing Administration & Support Department for the role of Marketing Administrator to provide an administrative service to an individual or area of the business through the accurate collection, collation and processing of data, performing straightforward analysis and interpretation as necessary.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Full administrative support service as required to designated management and their associated teams.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements by liaising with Amex for flights, visas, hotels, hire cars, chauffeurs and money as required.
- Manage bookings for departmental pool car and conference rooms.
- Typing of reports, presentations and other documentation, distributing as required.
- Arrange appointments, meeting rooms and refreshments, as necessary, for internal meetings,
Essential skills knowledge and experience
- A sound educational background up to 'O' Level/GCSE standard, with a good knowledge of English language.
- RSA (or equivalent) Level III Typewriting / Word Processing.
- The jobholder should have a good working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Please contact us with more information