Up to £28.73 per hour
2 months ago
Our client based in Portsmouth are looking for a Marine Maintenance Manager, must come from a Marine or Shipbuilding background.
To lead, mentor and manage an Integrated Work Team to deliver all aspects of production outputs to ensure project milestones are achieved on time, safely, to the right quality and on budget. The Integrated Work Team will consist of a number of Team Leaders teams with maintenance operatives with a trade discipline. The role is critical to ensure Warship Support outputs are delivered to customers expectations.
- Develop and demonstrate high levels of SHE behaviours to teams through strategic SHE improvements/setting and positive promotion of safety awareness, risk management/compliance.
- Accountable for maintenance services and production outputs ensuring safety, quality, work acceptance and cost performance is delivered.
- Responsible for submitting resource demand information which will then be signed off and sent to the function so that robust supply solutions are in place to deliver all commitments across a trade grouping and multiple platforms.
- Responsible and accountable for ensuring Team Leaders are delivering work in accordance to production plans, Level 3 schedules and that bookings/housekeeping of Service Orders is maintained to enable project deliverables.
Drive and encourage good behaviours that enable high standards of delivery. It is important we deliver but also do it the right way, what and how!
- Manage teams using firm, fair and consistent values ensuring positive interventions and management actions when necessary.