Up to £0.00 per annum
15 days ago
Morson International are recruiting laminators with Marine or ship building experience, for our prestigious client BAE Systems, based in Portsmouth.
Operations division are involved in the repair and refit of both Royal Naval and Commercial vessels. The majority of the work will be completed on-board ships either moored alongside or in dry docks with the remaining work being performed in various workshops throughout the dockyard.
Candidates must have previous ship building/marine experience.
* Experience & knowledge of using both polyester and epoxy resin systems
* Experience & knowledge of GRP hand lay-up processes using different cloths
* Interpret and work from 2 dimensional drawings & written guidance
* Understand and follow health and safety policies associated with all GRP requirements
* Experience of mould preparation
* Knowledge of vacuum bag & scrimp processes
* Use of grinders, sanders and diamond cutting equipment
Candidates will need to provide their own hand tools and PPE.
Due to the nature of the work, successful candidates will be required to gain security clearance before eligible to work on site.