€270.00 - €300.00 per day
18 days ago
this position to be based in Ispra, however remote work is permitted until our cleints offices are opened
* Data extraction from electronic reportings, .xml and .pdf files on EIONET (30%)
* Design of a database according to user requirements (20%).
* Development of a template for data analysis (5%).
* Database testing and analysis and reporting of results in the agreed template (30%).
* Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users (5%).
* Final report (10%).
* Masters degree and at least 5 years of experience after studies
* Good knowledge in design and testing of marine information systems and related tools
* Good capacity in data analysis and management requirements (including proficient knowledge of SPSS, R, PRIMER/ MDS, PCO, PCA, distLM/Python)
* Very good capacity to give technical presentations
* Very good capacity to apply high quality standards
* Very good capacity in preparing and writing technical documents in English
* Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment, and the ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings.
* Specific expertise: at least 5 years of proven expertise in management and processing of marine data and development of marine data assessment tools.