Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Up to £38000.00 per annum + tax free
9 days ago
The post holder is responsible to the Seamanship Training Manager (STM) for ensuring compliance across the Naval Technical Training (NTT) Seamanship Training space.
This position has three principal objectives:
- To ensure that the NTT Seamanship Training space has an effective Compliance Programme.
- By continuously auditing the NTT Seamanship Training space against international, national and organisational regulations, legislation and governance.
- Whilst educating and encouraging best practice across that space by engaging the Prime Contractor, the Customer and interested stakeholders.
- Reporting the Compliance Programme to the Seamanship Training Manager
- Be the main point of contact for the Seamanship Training space's Compliance Programme
- Conduct continuous audits of Seamanship Training to support the Compliance Programme
- Educating company employees, the Customer and interested stakeholders about the importance of the Compliance Programme
- Be tertiary qualified, or have demonstrable equivalent experience
- Have experience and understanding of both the Middle East and of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's Armed Forces, experience with the Royal Saudi Naval Forces would be an advantage
- Have a background in maritime operations in either the military, law enforcement, merchant naval or offshore sectors
- Have evidenced experience of running a compliance programme in the private or public sector
- Have experience of international, national and organisational regulations, legislation and governance surrounding the maritime sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and be able to understand how the company operates within that space
- Have experience of conducting audits across a variety of business activities, including but not limited to, Engineering, Training, Safety, Health and Environment (SHE), Security and Data Protection
- Have experience of reporting audited information across a range of media
- Have the ability to work outside ashore and afloat in all weathers
- Have the ability to obtain a full Kingdom of Saudi Arabian Driving License
Expatriate Employee Benefits:
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.