12 days ago
Our Prestigious Client to be based in Newport are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer role to join their growing team.
The role requires a person with extensive experience of electronic equipment assembly, test, diagnosis and repair. The person must be capable of working on complex prototype, pre-production and production electronic equipment and be capable of carrying our surface mount repair work to PCB's
- Survey, test and repair a variety of communication products in accordance with test procedures.
- Build, test and repair of complex low volume communication products, in accordance with existing assembly and test procedures.
- Maintain and develop product assembly and test capability by identifying potential process improvements and contributing to their implementation.
- To ensure cost, time and quality targets are achieved for allocated tasks.
- Build, survey, test, repair and maintain complex equipment.
- Control the security of these products whilst ensuring records and databases are kept up to date.
- Ensure PCB's are repaired to IPC standards.
- Carry out Manufacturability analysis and formal feedback to design engineering.
- Manage stock of components to support workload.
If this role is of interest to you please send me your CV and I will give you a call.