£11.91 - £13.89 per hour
4 months ago
Our Client based in Luton has a requirement for a Manufacturing Operative with CNC experience.
- Successful candidate will join a team operating a CNC machine. Products are all aerospace transparencies and vary in size from test coupons to full canopies.
- Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate good writing, reading and communication skills.
- Applicants will be expected to work to engineering drawings and specifications, training will be given.
- All candidates will be expected to comply with the GKN employee handbook.
- Applicants should be able to work in a highly skilled environment that requires a high level of attention to detail. It is essential that all individuals are team players.
- Any CNC experience.
- Hand tools/Power tool experience advantageous.
- Attention to detail.
- Aircraft and manufacturing experience.
- Working to drawing tolerances.
£11.91 PAYE for Days whilst training
£13.89 PAYE for Double Days
£15.88 PAYE for Continentals