£11.32 - £13.20 per hour
14 days ago
Our Luton Client has a requirement for a number of Manufacturing Operatives, this will be based on the shop floor, polishing and deburring of aircraft parts.
* Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate good writing, reading and communication skills.
* Applicants will be expected to work to engineering drawings and specifications, training will be given.
* Applicants should be able to work in a highly skilled environment that requires a high level of attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Be part of the manufacturing team
* Support team members/ team leaders to meet customer demands.
* Support continuous improvement activities within the value stream.
* Comply with company safety policies.
* Responsible for the form, fit and function of all products.
* Be fully conversant and compliant with the Company's Health and Safety policies. Ensure that all relevant Health and Safety legislation is effectively implemented and managed