£12.23 - £14.26 per hour
8 months ago
Our Client based in Luton has a number of requirements for Manufacturing Engineers.
- Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate good writing, reading and communication skills.
- Applicants will be expected to work to engineering drawings and specifications, training will be given.
- All candidates will be expected to comply with the employee handbook.
- Applicants should be able to work in a highly skilled environment that requires a high level of attention to detail. It is essential that all individuals are team players.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be part of the manufacturing team
- Support team members/ team leaders to meet customer demands.
- Support continuous improvement activities within the value stream.
- Comply with company safety policies.
- Responsible for the form, fit and function of all products.
- Compliance with Environmental, Health & Safety and Energy Legislation and Company's Policies.
- Compliant with the Company's Environmental, Health & Safety and Energy Awareness procedures and ensures that all relevant legislation is complied with by effective implementation and management to all employees.
- Any other reasonable duties
- Quality awareness.
- Use of Hand Tools
- Commitment to Quality
- Aircraft and manufacturing experience (desirable)
- Good Attention to detail
- Inspection of components back ground (desirable)
- Some Knowledge of electrics (desirable)
Double Day Shift: £14.26 PAYE
Day Shift: £12.23 PAYE