Up to £13.89 per hour
7 months ago
Our Luton Client has a requirement for a Manufacturing Operative to join their team. Previous shop floor experience require and full training will be given.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Polishing and deburring of aircraft parts
- Good hand to eye coordination
- Be part of the manufacturing team
- Support team members/ team leaders to meet customer demands.
- Support continuous improvement activities within the value stream.
- Comply with company safety policies.
- Responsible for the form, fit and function of all products.
- Be fully conversant and compliant with the Company's Health and Safety policies. Ensure that all relevant Health and Safety legislation is effectively implemented and managed
- Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate good writing, reading and communication skills.
- Applicants will be expected to work to engineering drawings and specifications, training will be given.
- Applicants should be able to work in a highly skilled environment that requires a high level of attention to detail. It is essential that all individuals are team players.
This will be working on the double day shift, 6am - 2pm week 1 and 2pm - 10pm week 2