£11.91 - £15.88 per hour
about 1 year ago
Our Luton based Client has a requirement for Manufacturing Operatives to work on a 12 month contract.
- Successful applicants should be able to demonstrate good writing, reading and communication skills.
- Applicants will be expected to work to engineering drawings and specifications, training will be given.
- All candidates will be expected to comply with the employee handbook.
- Applicants should be able to work in a highly skilled environment that requires a high level of attention to detail. It is essential that all individuals are team players.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be part of the manufacturing team
- Support team members/ team leaders to meet customer demands.
- Support continuous improvement activities within the value stream.
- Comply with company safety policies.
- Responsible for the form, fit and function of all products.
- Be fully conversant and compliant with the Company's Health and Safety policies. Ensure that all relevant Health and Safety legislation is effectively implemented and managed
Various shifts available
£11.32 PAYE for Days
£13.20 PAYE for Double Days
£15.09 PAYE for Continentals and Nights