£11.91 - £15.88 per hour
3 months ago
Our Luton based Client has a requirement for Manufacturing Operatives to join their team.
The Role: To support current and ongoing build requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The use of hand tools
- Polishing and deburring
- Compliance with Environmental, Health and Safety Legislation and Company's Policies.
- Compliance with Technical specifications/documentation
- Compliance with business procedures
- Assembly metalwork on cured composite components
- Previous use of hand tool and in a similar environment.
£11.91 PAYE for Days whilst training
£13.89 PAYE for Double Days
£15.88 PAYE for Continentals and Nights