North West England, England
11 months ago
Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer / Production Engineer
Salary: Competitive and Negotiable dependent upon experience + Benefits
Location: Greater Manchester - commutable from Manchester, Wigan, Bolton, Burnley, St Helens, Skelmersdale, Bury
The Company: Global Leading Manufacturer
- Business modelling for new business, including overall solution design productivity and staffing analysis, cost calculation and sensitivity analysis Set standards for delivering departmental/factory requirements.
- Deliver customer service excellence.
- Identify the strategy for maintenance and improvement of production equipment.
- Identify and resolve health and safety issues relating to Industrial Engineering.
- Drive and support CI as necessary
- Reduce production equipment variables.
- Collate equipment history and performance information.
- Carry out machine condition appraisals utilising the CMMS (Computerised Maintenance Management System) to generate reports to support CI (Continuous Improvements)
- The preparation of summary reports for Kaizen, Engineering and Operations managers.
- Have previous experience using industry standard databases and timings.
- Carry out root cause analysis.
- Proven ability in maintenance and Capex experience with a successful track record in running engineering programmes with capital equipment
- Define key process parameters and ranges to optimise OEE.
- Support the rollout of best practice.
- Maximise the usage of RCM and Predictive Maintenance techniques.
- Improving OEE through successful delivery of capital investment projects
- Familiar with design release, version control, BoM requirements of ISO9001
- Strive to eliminate waste.
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline or equivalent industry experience
- Have experienced in lean manufacturing / JIT /TPM / 5S / Kaizen
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access and other software as required
- A Skilled presenter
- Quality Assurance
- Innovation and Problem Solving
- Oral and Written Communication
- Organisational and Time Management Skills
- Planning & Organising
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Managing change
- Accountability for Results
The company prides itself on creating an inspiring environment for employees, generating an ethos of entrepreneurial spirit and rewarding opportunities. There are definite long-term career options for the right candidate, plus a great environment to work in.
To apply, please send your CV for more details. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 7 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.