Up to £30.00 per hour
8 months ago
Our Client based in Western Approach, Bristol has a requirement for a Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
* Working Core days, Supporting Composite Cleanroom, Industrial shop floor activities.
* Experience in SAP is a must and having a good basic understanding of composite component manufacture.
* Complete allotted Manufacturing Engineering Query Notes.
* Review and complete quality gates.
* Input to and plan minor deviations.
* Plan Concessions/Advance Information Sheets.
* Define and plan permissible reworks.
* Attend Material Review Boards.
* Input to and help close root cause corrective actions.
* Transfer Concessions to & from customer.
* Implement minor SAP master planning updates.
* Perform Pre-Delivery Assessments.
* Generate Tool Definition Forms.
* Act as interface between Manufacture Engineering and other stakeholders
* Minimum of Engineering HNC plus 5 years functional experience.
* CAD (Computer Aided Design) model interrogation experience is essential, CATIA V5 is desirable
* Previous SAP Engineers' Workbench experience is desirable.
* PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) system experience is desirable
* Proficient in all Microsoft programmes.
* Basic understanding of aircraft structure
* Good understanding of composite layup and machining procedures
* Good understanding of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
* Good understanding of drawing interpretation, previous experience with Airbus drawings would an advantage.
* Good communication skills.
* Advance level of written English language is required.
* Previous experience within the Aerospace sector would be advantageous.