Up to £0.00 per annum
6 months ago
Your experience as an Electrical Manufacturing Engineer will have an immediate impact on my client. You will be responsible for planning continuous assembly sequences and processes in order to achieve the build standard, product quality, budget hours and delivery schedule (QCD) as defined by Programme Management.
- To plan continuous assembly sequences and processes in order to achieve the build standard, product quality, budget hours and delivery schedule (QCD) as defined by Programme Management.
- To produce work instructions, Bills of Material and technical documentation to support the manufacturing process
- Create Manufacturing Bills of material (BOM) to define build of Aircraft.
- Creation of Delivery Standard Documentation (TSD) to support procurement activity to ensure suppliers have a comprehensive and accurate specification for material requirements.
- Responsible and accountable for the accurate and timely availability of Work Instructions to support the Master Production Schedule (MPS).
- Process design changes & introduce into current assembly process.
- Identification and implementation of improvements to the build process and build logic.
- Amend work instructions on the Production Line to rectify errors and keep the build line moving.
- Must be able to represent Manufacturing Engineering in a Shop Support role.
- Compile SAP Production Orders to manufacture or rework components using on site facilities.
- Maintenance of the Manufacturing Engineering ZPES SAP module.
- Responsible for identification, & requesting, of Tooling on the Assembly lines.
- Provide information to support an impact analysis for the efficient introduction of change.
- Represent Manufacturing Engineering in assessing the ease of manufacture in Design Reviews and act in a liaison capacity between Design & Production.
- To provide estimates of production times to enable accurate capacity planning and cost estimating.
- Educated to at least ONC or equivalent in an Engineering discipline and/or a time served apprenticeship. With 3 years' post-training experience desirable.
- Familiar with the Engineering change process and documentation.
- Familiar with the use of estimating model spreadsheets as provided by work analysis.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Working knowledge of CATIA (V4/V5) & ENOVIA desirable
- Working knowledge of SAP (4.6/ECC6) and the modules applicable to the Manufacturing Engineering function desirable
Manufacturing Engineer - Electrical
Location - Yeovil
Keywords: Manufacturing Engineer, Electrical, Catia, VPM, Loom